www.powervote.co.uk | The most user-friendly Audience Response System available to liven up your meetings.
Home | Employment
We are looking for an Office Manager.
You will be highly organised, great with people and must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Preparing documentation for accountants
* Following up on incoming e-mails and telephone enquiries
* Help customers with product enquiries and provide initial support
* Preparing travel arrangements
* Manage filing of documents
* Manage contracts
* Take care of all office related issues
* Picking and packing orders that have to be shipped from the office
* Take care of issues raised by customers regarding orders or returns
* Ensure all sales are processed accordingly
* Ad hoc office duties ensuring smooth running of the office
* Stock management
* Relationship management with the Head Office in Paris
Essential Skills & requirements:
* Excellent written skills, articulate with good spelling and grammar
* Bi-lingual English and French or Fluent in French
* Experience of managing/filing invoices
* Worked under own initiative
* Able to establish efficient work processes
* 1 year office experience
* Being prompt and accurate
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication and people skills
* Excellent eye for detail and great organisational skills
* Reliable with a flexible attitude and ability to take initiative
Located in Covent garden, Central London. The position would suit a person who wants to experience working for a busy B2B company pioneering next generation of interactive meetings and events.
Working a 40 hour week Monday – Friday
No agency please
In order to develop its market share in the UK, the recently established company PowerVote seeks an account executive.
This position is responsible for making productive sales and delivering services that meet clients’ expectation, with limited local technical support. Leads proceed from solid eMarketing action plan, and significant account development can be obtained with good customer service.
About us: PowerVote sells and rents interactive voting systems & related services to B2B customers, with strong market positions in France, Spain, Germany and other European countries.
The UK branch is the newest subsidiary of the group; with a great potential to grow.
Previous experience is required in B2B service sales.
Must be confident and presentable, with an interest for information technologies.
Good communication skills, attention to detail & organisation.
Ability to work independently (start-up) and manage time effectively.
Location: London + travel (UK)
In order to strengthen our teams, we are currently seeking freelance technicians to ensure the smooth running of our events-planning services.
A good understanding of MS PowerPoint and MS Windows is essential along with a willingness to work hard and unsociable hours.
If interested, send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an intern for 3months minimum.
- Creating Databases and Files Prospects
- Phoning and Dunning Customers
- Developing business Presence on Social and Professional Networks
- Marketing emailing
- Project Event managing
- Sales administration
- Account Management
- Good French and English communication and writing levels
- Commercial experience
- Autonomy and Versatility
- Pack Office especially PowerPoint
If you are interested, send your resume and a cover letter at: email@example.com
Our technical team
answers your questions
© 2013 Powervote | All rights reserved. |
PowerVote is a brand of la générale multimedia. The PowerVote brand is registered in all European countries.
Microsoft and the Office logo are either brands of Microsoft Corporation or registered brands of Microsoft Corporation in the United States of America and/or in other countries
Credits : La Jungle